Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time to Get Back Into It!

Next Thursday, August 14th I'll be tackling my second 5k in the form of the CIGNA race. When I first started running, I had set a goal to run five 5ks by the end of the summer. Well, summer has been quickly passing and I'm sorry to say I have only completed one race so far; and that was back in APRIL! I missed my race in May and then I hadn't even looked for another one until last week. But I'm ready to get back into it. My distance has improved to a steady 2-3 miles per run and my time has improved to right around a 10 minute mile or less, so I should finish with a much better time than my last race. Wish me luck! I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck hun.. ( you just keep inspiring me... i have been doing my power walks LOL.....)