Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I'm Missing Today...

1. My sister...enough said.
2. My desire to take photos...it's been FAR too long since I've been inspired to snap some pictures and that just makes me sad.
3. My running shoes...haven't been able to hit the ground running recently either, darn schedules and meetings!
4. My Miss Jenn and My Silly Girl...these girls make me laugh beyond control and I LOVE that.
5. My creative side...along with my lack of photos lately, I haven't been crafting either. Need to find my creative mojo...I'm sure it's hiding here somewhere!
6. My words...hence the lack of new blog posts lately.
7. My Andy...especially his hugs, they are the BEST!

Even though I'm missing some things today, it was a pretty good day for a Monday. Here's hoping that things slow down a bit around this crazy life of mine so that I can get back to being creative and have something more exciting to share!

3 comments:

Aleesh said...

miss you too, baby!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss both of you!!!!
All my love,
Ugga-Muggas
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

miss you too :( *HUGS*