Monday, January 21, 2008

Just When I Was Thinking Happy Thoughts

...I have to go and get SICK! I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday, but I thought it was just a blue day. This morning I woke up with a fever and a killer headache...yuck! I kept myself wrapped up in my pjs and blankets today and camped out on the couch. It's days like this that I really wish I had more than 5 decent channels of cable television. I'm thinking of that upgrade package a little more seriously after today.

After lots of sleep, fluids and Advil, the fever seems to be gone for now. The headache is still hanging on, but I'm thinking after a good night's sleep tonight I'll be back to good. I have to be...this weekend is my girl's weekend getaway on the Cape and I have to be at 110% for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! :( Feel better soon!! A couple shots o' tequila oughtta knock it right out!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it was contagious...a little stomach flu should knock me off this plateaus i've been on for awhile. :)
Hope you feel better, Honey.
Love,
Mom
Ugga-Muggas
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Aleesh said...

Yikes! Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

glad you got better for our fun weekend!!!