Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year's Eve and Friends

I finally got a hold of a New Year's Eve picture from my friends this weekend. We were all looking pretty cute, if I do say so myself!


This weekend was fun-filled and full of friends...just the way I like it! Friday night at the Barley House with the gang (should have fun pictures to post from that soon) and then onto a party at our friends' house once the bar closed. Sorry to those of you that ended up with late night phone calls...apparently I was quite the drunk dialer. Looking through my phone on Saturday morning, it looks like I called about 8 people and text messaged a few more, some I even called more than once...Oops! I guess I just wanted to make sure everyone was having a fun night out like we were!

Saturday morning I had to get up pretty early because my wonderful dentist made a special appointment so I could come in and get my toothache checked. That meant getting up at 6:30am to be in Newport for 8:00am...not so fun. But the good news is there is nothing wrong with my tooth. Apparently I just have a very long root on that tooth that is all the way up in my sinuses, so they think it's just a sinus infection and can be cleared up with some over the counter sinus meds.

Back to Concord after that for some shopping with Joanne, then back downtown last night to meet up with the gang to watch the Pats game and play some pool. I opted out of the after-party last night though...had to get myself to bed!

Today is filled with all the boring chores I've been putting off this week...laundry, cleaning the apartment, paying bills. Then I'll round out the weekend with a trip to the gym. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: