Thursday, April 17, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Miss Jenn shows up with Absolute Citron, sugar packets, and one more lemon and *forces* you to do lemon drop shots with her! Well, okay, perhaps she didn't have to force me...hehehe.

It was so nice to spend some quality girl time with her this weekend. We went out on the town Saturday night. We hit up the Barley House, where we were treated oh so well by our favorite bartender Michael. Rumor has it he's even going to get me some sugar-free Red Bull for my next visit! ;O) Then we headed down to the Draft and then our friend Parda picked us up for a little Guitar Hero action back at his apartment. I'm soooo loving that game now, I certainly see what all the hype has been about. Can't wait to play again. Then we headed over for "late night" with Stephen and the guys on Federal Street, but apparently it was only midnight, so everyone was still out at the bar....oopsie! It was about that time that we realized we should probably get ourselves back to my place and go to bed. Parda got us home safe and sound, "Thanks Parda!"

Sunday Jenn's dad treated us to a nice lunch and then we went to the State Radio and Third Eye Blind concert at SNHU. It was such a good show and only $20! Brought back some good memories of Jenn and I seeing Third Eye Blind the first summer we were friends...good times, good times.


And in other news, I chopped off my hair! Yup...last minute decision this afternoon. Was going in for the usual trim and decided I needed something new and different. The pictures are pretty crappy, but I'm loving it so far! Hoping I still feel the same way tomorrow morning, after styling by myself. Have a great night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.. i am trouble huh?? ;) a fun time was had by all.. thanks for the weekend i *needed*

Anonymous said...

I'm officially famous now! You and your troublemaking friend put a smile on my face that hasn't gone away:)

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair do, at first I wasn't sure it was you. You look great :) EJ

Aleesh said...

you know how i love short hair!

Anonymous said...

let's talk more about lemon drop shots.....how are these lucious concoctions made? ;)

Anonymous said...

ok, so listen... new rule.

No fun (aka: trouble) is allowed in NH when Steph can not be there!!

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!