Monday, April 28, 2008

Top 10 Reasons My Weekend Rocked!

#10- Finally got my new hiking boots and some cool new clothes to look all adorable in while trekking around!

#9- Took Friday off from work for some well deserved time away.

#8- Got to celebrate Mom's birthday with her in the form of a lovely picnic and hike; just the two of us!

#7- Had some good times with high school friends Kimbi and Juce...even if it included some interesting events at the local bar.

#6- Got to hold Kimbi's adorable new daughter...even if we did have to wake her up for it...hehehe.

#5- Worked on getting my arms buff while raking with Mom and Dad on Saturday.

#4- Enjoyed a delicious dinner at Luca's in Keene for Mom's birthday celebration dinner!

#3- Helped Dad with the Kubota...man I'm getting skilled at driving that tractor!

#2- Kicked butt at Dance, Dance Revolution with Mom...between that and Guitar Hero, I'm addicted!

And the #1 reason my weekend rocked (insert drum roll here)...
Being reminded that just by coming home for the weekend, everything is set right in my world again...thanks Mom and Dad, you mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right back atcha, but I want a rematch at DDR! BTW, your sister says she's in even without margaritas onboard. Love you lots!!!!
Ugga-Muggas,
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOX