Thursday, August 16, 2007

Night Shots




Well, John and I did manage to stay up for the meteor shower the other night, but the city lights were just too close for any kind of true show (plus it wasn't the peak night). BUT, we did see one brilliant shooting star, just as we were heading in to call it a night on Tuesday. It felt magical to see it together at that moment and oh so romantic too!

Wednesday night I tried my luck at some night time shots of the statehouse for the cover of Town and City Magazine this month. I'm exhausted after finishing this months issue in two days. It's our longest issue in over a year at 52 pages, plus an insert booklet of an additional 20 pages. I'm pretty proud, but it was torture working two 12+ hour days straight in a row. No more of that! Anyway, it looks like one of the shots will make the cover, so that will be fun to see. Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend!

No comments: