Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sad Mac

Sorry for the week with no post folks! My mac laptop is currently out of service and in the apple hospital...so sad. They couldn't figure out the problem at apple, so they have to replace the entire hard drive!

Lucky for me I purchased the extra warranty protection when I got it last March, so this fix will cost $0 out of pocket. Unfortunatly, when I became the World's Best Girlfriend I moved the modem and wireless internet connection out to the livingroom so that Johnny could play his video games online while I used the internet. That means that I can't just hook up my desktop computer for internet while my laptop is being fixed. And what does no internet at home mean? As you already know it has meant no blog posts or fun messages to my fellow bloggers...sorry peeps! It also means that I must remain on hiatus until such time as my mac is home and over her recovery (or unless I get a few quick minutes after work to post...like NOW!).

They said it should take 5 days for the new HD, so I'm calling tomorrow if I don't hear anything. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! poor mac :(