Monday, December 24, 2007

I've Been Inked!

So thanks to a last minute cancellation at a great tattoo shop in Denver, Th'ink Tank, I was able to get my tattoo while out here on vacation! I hadn't realized that many of the best places have a waiting list up to a month out, so I had almost given up hope of getting it done this trip. But one phone call later and I was scheduled.

My sister, Alicia, took me down and watched as it became official. I got it done on the back of my neck in the same location as her tattoo, as I wanted it to represent our special connection and bond, as well as my growth and strength this past year. I LOVE the design that I chose and can't wait to upload the pictures to share when I get back. Maybe my brother-in-law will help me download to their computer so I can get them up while I'm still out here. I also have some pretty cute pictures of Niamh's first birthday, so check back later and maybe I'll have them up.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UM... YAY!!! Welcome to the dark-side girly!! Hopefully you wont end up a tat addict like me... :)