Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lots Going On, But Not Much to Say

I know you all think it is crazy that I don't have much to say...I ALWAYS seem to have something to say! Here's what I've been up to:

-Things are getting pretty busy at work as I try to tie up loose ends for the year before going out to Colorado again. I start layout on the January magazine next week, so I'm bound to be in the office for some looooong days/nights next week.

-I've also been very busy taking care of myself. Hitting the gym whenever possible, even on the weekends, yea me! Even had an appointment with the chiropractor today. Very excited to start working with them and starting a new nutrition plan. I have a feeling 2008 is going to be quite the year.

-Hanging out with friends. Was treated to a wonderful dinner last Friday night that I thoroughly enjoyed. Had the opportunity to have dinner with my favorite Miss Jenn tonight and then headed over to visit with Laine for a bit. I've even planned a fun girls night with some friends from work on Friday. They are going to head over here for pizza, drinks, games and movies. Just a fun, girly slumber party! Sorry guys, I don't think there will be any pillow fights, but you never know! ;O)

-Getting the apartment ready for winter. Okay, I know I'm a little late with this, but I really do plan to weatherstrip the windows this weekend. I said that last weekend too, but this weekend I really mean it!

That's pretty much all the news in my world this week. Hope you're all having a great one!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

thanks for the dinner date hun :) *HUGS*