Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rude Awakening

This week, I have been making some poor decisions again. Thank goodness I have such a great big sis to remind me what I'm really looking for and helping me to stay on track. I know what I deserve, but I just keep allowing myself to make excuses for those that are NOT what I want...not what I NEED in my life. Thanks for the talk this morning sis, it really has helped me think about things today...and even though that brings about a rude awakening of sorts, at least it is an awakening. Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Never forget how special you are and that you ALWAYS deserve to be treated in just that way!!! We love you very much and are here for you anytime!
Love,
Dad and Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

The problem is that you rarely learn anything new from the NOT rude awakenings. They're just pleasant moments. The rude awakenings shake you out of complacency and say "Pay attention!"

And I know this because I am old, and have plenty of them. LOL