Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things That Boggle Me

I have decided to do a regular post about things that boggle me. Hahaha, I know what you're all saying..."regular post, she hasn't been updating on a regular basis in FOREVER!" But hear me out, I find myself seeing or hearing something on pretty much a weekly basis that I do not understand at all. Sometimes it makes me shake my head, sometimes it makes me laugh, sometimes it just leaves me with a clueless look on my face. So, from now on, I'll share the things that boggle me most, as they happen. Maybe you'll share in my confusion or maybe you'll relate to the randomness, but my hope is that it can at least let you take a moment from your daily life to share in mine. Heck, that's what this blog is for, right?

Boggle Me Topic #1-
Paying for a new car, only to put stickers on it that make it look like it's been shot up with bullets or had a baseball smash through the windshield.







Seriously? You really WANT your car to look like it's been shot at? We live in freaking NH people...this is NOT the hood! Or damaged by a stray baseball? I think you'd be pretty pissed off if this had really happened to your window. I have seen this at least three times in the last week, I kid you not. And on very new looking cars. Yup, totally boggles me!

No comments: