Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm a flickr girl!

I posted some of my pictures from Atlanta online. You can check them out here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stacycakes81/

I'm getting a little more confident in my photography skills and I have found that I really enjoy capturing everyday objects in a unique way. I think that is kind of my niche. I'm hoping to improve on my portrait shots because I would really like to capture special moments with family and friends, but I really need a normal/telephoto lens for that, since all I have now is the wide angle. Here's hoping that I can save up money after vacation for the one that I've been eyeing. I thought it might happen before vacation, but no such luck. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastical photos, girlie!! you are such a camera rock star ;)

Anonymous said...

love the photos hun!! rock on!!!

Anonymous said...

You are good at what I suck at! Making every day objects look AMAZING! Loved your photos, girly!! :) Keep up the great work!