Friday, February 8, 2008

And Another Week Has Passed...Phew!

Back to being busy, busy, busy...had lots going on this week with work and working out and spending time with friends. This weekend is going to be more of the same. Steph's kiddos are having a birthday party tomorrow at a local kid's museum, so I'll be stopping by that for a bit, then hanging out with my buddy Brett from high school in the afternoon, and off to the Barley House with the boys to finish the night off I think.

Sunday I'm going to check out the new independent theater downtown. Still undecided about whether I want to see Atonement or The Diving Bell and the Butterfly...I might just wait until I get there and pick one, since I want to actually see both at some point.

Anyway, that's pretty much all that is new with me this week. Maybe I'll try and take some pictures over the weekend to share...or maybe something exciting will happen...you never know!

No comments: