Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Kind of Bucket List


This we will add to the things I don't understand category...

"food served in a bucket"

I guess I can understand chicken from KFC served in a bucket, still gross, but at least it's pretty much like serving it in a box or other container, since you'll probably just be putting it on a plate when you get home to eat. But tonight, as I was driving, I actually saw a sign outside a restaurant that said "baked ziti in a bucket"...are you kidding me? Baked ziti in a bucket? Why are we serving things in buckets now? It just confuses me. Needless to say, I won't be eating anything from a bucket anytime soon, and I'll advise you to do the same.

*end rant*

3 comments:

Bekka said...

A bucket of ziti?!?! lol! I understand a bucket of chicken. I don't understand the KFC bowls! All those foods heaped upon one another! Ewwww.

Aleesh said...

ummmm.....yuck!

Anonymous said...

I'll wait until I see a bucket of salad, thank-you.
Love,
Mom
PS: Daddy fixed the phones!!!!! :)