Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Bunny Gear Complete!

So after getting yet another winter jacket this weekend (thanks for that bad habit Dad), I REALLY needed to find some new snow pants. I looked and looked this weekend, but either places were sold out since it's so late in the season or didn't have my size...of course now all I can find is my old/larger size, but that's a happy feeling after all the hours I've been putting in at the gym. My old snowboard pants still work, but they are kind of big, and I really wanted to find brown ones to go with my two newer jackets. I never knew how difficult it was to find brown snow pants!

Anyway, I finally made it to Dick's yesterday on my lunch break and not only did I finally find a pair, but they were my size, brown and ON SALE! My favorite part. I found a pair of North Face ones that I really liked, but they were too big and were more expensive. So, I think I did pretty well and now I have two cute ways to be bundled up when hitting the slopes! I'll try to take pictures later tonight.

Off to another busy day...work, young professionals meeting tonight, gym after that. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shopping rocks, especially when you find what you are looking for, AND get a deal... :) WOOT!