Monday, June 9, 2008

Make Time For PLAY!



That is a difficult lesson for me. Often times I have too many set plans, too many obligations to fulfill to just be living in the moment and playing. I have been working really hard to fix that lately and trying to find the time, even if it's just 15 minutes in everyday to joke around, laugh and do something for myself.

Over the weekend it included spending time with a dear friend at her baby shower, going to another friend's house for a bbq and a late night campfire, going for a run and watching a movie on the couch.

Did you find time to play today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. its been almost a month... ive updated... now time for you to :)

Anonymous said...

I Agree with Miss Jenn!!!!!
Love you,
Ugga-Muggas
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Crimsonhart said...

Isnt it funny how was have to "work" hard at finding time to play?

I do also try to find time to play or just find the time for me with no obligations except to myself. I've found that its always late at night though. But, thats better than nothing, right?