Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mom's Birthday Weekend!

I finally got the pictures from Mom's birthday weekend when I was home over this past weekend. Some pictures from our hike around Lake Gunnison...including a little "friend" that I almost stepped on as he slithered across the path. Good thing Mom wasn't in the lead at that point!







Then onto our dinner at Luca's in Keene! Our special family restaurant, for a special celebration. Mom was really good and declined dessert, but they still did a nice birthday message for her anyway. I couldn't pass up the pistashio gelato...it is one of my favorites and it was DELISH! I think you can tell that by the size of my smile...hehehe.



P.S. Stay tuned for a fun video that captures some exciting news I got to share with my mom last weekend...if I can finally get it downloaded! Grrrr...technology boggles me sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you all look great ;) happy belated bday!!!

Aleesh said...

Nice pics, sis! You look awesome.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! You are such a combo of both parents!! :)