Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Feeling Kind of Blue

*WARNING*, the following blog entry is uber-depressing, but I just had to get it out so it will stop banging around inside my head. Sorry ahead of time, but at least I warned you...

So, I've been feeling kind of blue the past few days. Part of me is just really stressed out and unhappy at work, part of me is SUPER emotional (Oh so sick of being a woman sometimes), part of me misses my family out in Colorado, part of me is jealous that my parents are getting to go see my family out there in a few days, part of me is cranky that we are paying off the final expenses incurred from our vacation, part of me is sad that I won't get to see Johnny until Sunday and then maybe not again until the following weekend (I'll be house and puppy sitting while my parents are away), part of me is depressed that I still can't lose any weight, part of me is wishing for a little more time in the day so I can finally create something again and part of me is just in a VERY big slump. Being broken into so many random parts and thoughts is a bit much right now and more than I can take anymore today.

So, instead of being a BIG grump like I was last night, John and I are going on a date night! We have some free movie tickets from a friend and I'm hoping I can talk him into going to the late showing of Ratatouille! I just need to get out of my own brain and laugh for a while.

As my friend Steph would say, "We will soon return to your regular blog enjoyment, sorry for this interruption"...or something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you go see?? chuck and larry was soo funny too :)

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Everyone has blah days (you're entitled). I hope you had a blast at the movies! Only a couple weeks until we go visit Jenn... YAY!