Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Officially a Domestic Goddess

Here is the first curtain...complete! Saturday, Jeni brought over a wonderful sewing machine (that she even gifted to me : O )) and taught me how to sew!!! She was a great teacher and had me do most of the work, so I was actually learning and not just watching her do it. Oh my gosh, I was so excited to learn a new craft. Now I'm just a little worried, because I already have a number of crafts that I love and don't actively participate in nearly enough, so the last thing I should be doing is adding a new one to the mix, but what are you going to do? Life is short, creating crafty things is fun. Expensive, but fun. AND, now I have another option to make people heartfelt gifts with...what could be better than that. I still have another small valance to finish for the little window over the sink, but we ran out of time to do it on Saturday. I'm not a master just yet, but I now have another skill to add to my "Domestic Goddess" resume.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks soo cute!!