Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Fresh New Look

I've been playing around with updated designs on the ol' blog today...trying to get back into the swing of things with posting my daily thoughts, happenings and overall inspirations...as well as some photos! I'm trying to get back to my artistic roots and bring my creativity out of hiding. We'll see how it goes, but I'm hoping it re-ignites my crafty spirit.

Andy decided to join in on the fun as well...although I think he mostly wants to RANT about the heartbreak that the Bruins caused us all last night! Hehehe. I think he also wants to keep friends and family updated about his day-to-day activities and his semi-professional sports commentating that occurs quite often from the couch. He hasn't posted his first entry yet, but a little someone I know helped set him up with a customized banner to get started. Check it out when he posts and leave him some words of encouragement so he keeps up with sharing!

And while we're on the subject of sharing...here's a fun flower picture from Hawaii last year! Man, I can't wait until we get to go back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the profile picture! Will love reading your blog again! Love all me; I have so much to tell you!
All my love,
Mom
Ugga-Muggas
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

steph said...

HOORAY!! Glad to see you posting again!! :)