Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Question of the Week

I've been looking into taking another art class for approximately 6 years  a month now. Hahaha...truth be told, it has been about 6 years since I took my last art class when I was a college student (with the exception of a digital photography course I took for work and various scrapbook/card making classes) and I swore I would NEVER stop. Well now it's six years later and I have yet to pick up a pencil or paintbrush just for the pure joy of standing at an easel or peering down at a notebook on my lap and just creating art. Sad isn't it?

Well now that I've started talking about it more seriously in the past few weeks, it's time to make a decision and sign up for a class...to paint or to draw? What do you guys think?



OR


Photos courtesy of artist #1 and artist #2

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

i love your paintings ;) but i dont remember you doing a ton of drawing... so maybe thats what you should do...
either way... good for you to make time for yourself!!