Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm BACK!

Wow, what a whirlwind weekend! I headed down to CT (in the sudden snow flurry) on Saturday and arrived around 1:00 in the afternoon to spend time with my sweetie, then left at 4:30pm on Sunday to head to my parents house. I got there around 8pm and spent some time with them before bed (love you guys)! Then I got up this morning at 5:30am to head over to a 6:30am dentist appointment. Next, it was back to Concord for work at 8:30am. After a long day, I headed home to gather up all the laundry and lugged it over to the laundromat. Everytime I let it go longer than 2 weeks I always vow to get back on a once a week schedule, but it just doesn't seem to happen. Two hours later, I was back home hanging up the clothes that need to air dry and putting the sheets back on the bed. Woooo, I'm tired! Lots left to do around here, but I'm calling it a night.

I'm sad to report that I didn't end up with any exciting pictures this weekend, but since I hadn't gone back to my apartment I still had my camera with me at work today. When I left work around 6pm, the sky was the prettiest color blue I had seen in a while and there was one big star shining so bright. I thought I'd test out the night time feature on my new camera, and although it didn't come out perfect, I thought it still looked pretty. Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this pic rocks hun!!! keep em coming!