Thursday, January 18, 2007

What's "Weighing" You Down?


I know this is the second post of the day, but I needed to catch up since I wasn't around yesterday.

Anyway, I have joined the National Body Challenge for the 3rd year in a row!!! Mind you, the first year, I just signed up and didn't keep up with it. The second year (last year), I kept up with it for about three weeks. That is FIVE weeks short of the eight week challenge. Oops!

Well, this year is off to a rocky start. Lots of busy days and long nights this week, which translates into quick and unhealthy food. At least I have a great support group of my mom and sister. We are all in this together and I'm determined to make it happen this year. Tomorrow is our first "official" group weigh-in. I'll post tomorrow to let you all know how it goes. Goodnight!

No comments: