Friday, January 26, 2007

Ten Months to a New Computer Bag


It took ten looooong months, but I finally found a new computer bag for my laptop that I absolutely LOVE!!! When I first got my laptop last March, my co-worker Scott lent me a briefcase style laptop bag until I found one that I liked. Hehehe, good thing he knows me well enough to know that would be a while. I'd found some great ones online and seen some ideal ones in stores, but they were all about $100 and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a bag.

Today I was browsing at Target (it's tragic that my work is right across the street from this store, too dangerous!) and happened down the luggage isle because I saw a big 50% off sign and I'm a sucker for a sale. Anyway, I found this great bag for only $15 that was totally perfect for me. It is professional, wonderfully padded, tons of room, pretty turquoise lining on the inside and sleek black on the outside, and the best part... it doesn't even look like a computer bag! Hope you find yourself a little bargain to smile about this weekend. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Aleesh said...

HA!! I was totally searching for a 'late' birthday gift for you in the form of a new laptop bag. Thank goodness you have this blog to keep me updated so I don't waste my time searching for a duplicate!