Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weigh in Day Tomorrow


Well, tomorrow marks the second week of the National Body Challenge. My mom, sister and I are doing it as a team and we have chosen to weigh in each Friday to help keep one another motivated. It also helps me from eating too much bad food over the weekend. Last week wasn't so good for me, I actually gained 3 pounds (ARUGH!)...but this week, I think it is going to be different. I worked out for the past three days and feel pretty good. It was amazing how quickly I fell back out of shape over the past few months by slacking in the exercise department. I was determined to stick with it this last summer when I was almost down to my goal weight, but alas, life got in the way. Okay, enough pity. Tomorrow is a new day, and a new weigh! Have a great night.

1 comment:

Red Sox Lover said...

Stace, I lost one pound (68 total). The group weight tracker appears to have been fixed as it is now accurate. The losses show as minuses and the gains show as plusses. Our group should look really good after your sister goes to the DR and gets an actual weight. I tried to send you an email from the group site, but it didn't bother to tell me until I tried to send it that there was a 50 character maximum. I also just got the two emails today that you sent on 1/19. Good Luck with your weigh-in. Ugga-Muggas. Mom XOXOXOX