Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shopping Rocks!


I love shopping. I might even say that I am quickly becoming a "shopaholic" as I age. I never used to like shopping because I felt that things didn't fit me well and I always left feeling overweight, with my self-esteem shrinking. Also, I've never been terribly fond of seeing myself practically naked in front of a full length mirror with flourescent lights shining down on me. You'd think these stores would get a clue and set up more flattering fitting rooms! Oh well, this factor hasn't changed, but knowing that the clothes actually fit correctly before purchasing them makes it worth the short lived torture.

Despite the unflattering fitting room lighting, I did find a cute new top today. I used some of my Christmas gift certificate from my parents and bought myself a little present. I'll take a picture of me wearing it when it makes its first appearence. Until then, you'll have to imagine how darn cute I look in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's super cute! And you should think of shopping as medicine for the soul. New clothes are the answer to many of my bad days.