Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No More Sleeping In


As cute as he looks when he's sleeping in, there will soon be an early rise for this guy. I'm excited to let you all know that John was offered his first job today! Congrats Babe! After a few weeks of waiting, and nervous anticipation, he got the phone call yesterday from his very first interview. Although we're both really excited, we're also a little sad to say that this job is in Connecticut and not New Hampshire. So unfortunately, we won't be moving in together just yet. He was going to get the rest of the details today, so I'll keep you all posted when I hear more.

Also, note to Mom: sorry I couldn't call you back tonight. I didn't get your messages until just now (10pm) and didn't want to call the house too late. I wasn't feeling so well, so I took a nap when I got home tonight. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you!

No comments: