Friday, May 11, 2007

130 Points!

Okay, I have added up my points for the first two weeks from the A*Muse*a*palooza Ambassador Competition, and I am only at 130. Geesh, I need to get my cards into some of the challenges and get my A Muse card album up on the blog. Hoping to get to that before the weekend ends, but we'll be busy with Mother's Day events and potential car buying for John this weekend. That's a long story for another night though. Happy Mother's Day weekend to all you mothers out in blogville!

2 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Love all your cards. You are ahead of me on the points. Can you give me pointers on how to put the amuseapalooza logo on my blog. I have tried and can't get it to work.

Anonymous said...

hey does having the nearly famous miss jenn, who teaches for a muse sleep at your appt count for any points???