Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bike Weather

Yippee! Bike weather seems to be upon us. It is that time in Spring when everything is blooming and fresh and the air smells crisp and feels so cool against your skin. I'm excited to get my bike from my parent's house next time I'm home to visit and try out some of the trails here in Concord. Johnny doesn't have a bike, so I'll have to find a buddy at work to ride with me...(Joanne, are you interested?). Anyway, here is a cute little card that I made at the Spring Crop on the Cape a few weeks ago. The cute bike girl is an A Muse stamp and the trees are from Hero Arts. I'm still bummed I didn't buy the tree set (set of four stamps-these trees were only from one of them!) when I was at Colorful Creations, but alas, I had already gone over my self imposed limit. Happy May!

No comments: