Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pasta and Garlic Bread...YUM!

Oh how I *love* that Johnny lives with me! Tonight I had a massive headache and just wasn't up to going grocery shopping or making dinner. I asked him if he would mind cooking tonight and he was immediately willing to do so. He made us a yummy dinner of salad, angel hair pasta, four cheese pasta sauce and even some garlic toast. I was also impressed to find the kitchen in pretty good shape after his cooking. No pasta or sauce on the floor or the ceiling. For those of you that know him well, this was quite an achievement! If I had been feeling better, I would have snapped a few pictures as evidence, but didn't make it off the couch until dinner was ready. Oh well, maybe next time. Perhaps we'll make this a weekly arrangement. He even offered to help clean the kitchen, but I was feeling better and I think that the "you cook, I clean" rule is fair. I did let him help me empty the dishwasher so I could reload it with the dishes that are dishwasher safe. Yup, our apartment has a dishwasher, so the "I clean" was actually pretty minimal tonight. We think we also narrowed down the paint for the bedroom and the kitchen today. One more trip to the paint store and I think we'll be certain. It's the tan for the bedroom that seems to be the toughest choice, but that is a story for another day. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and spending time with people you love...I know I am!

1 comment:

Aleesh said...

WTH is up with the earlier comment? That's why I have my blog privatized!!!