Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mom Knows Best

My mom has been telling me about a new weight loss community based website called Sparkpeople. Well, I finally looked it up yesterday to see what all the fuss was about and it is AWESOME! I made a page last night and have already loved using the nutrition tracking feature and seeing how many "points" I can earn by updating my goals and achievements. If you're trying to lose weight and don't want to go it alone, this site is for you. Check it out and see if you like it too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another reason why you should ALWAYS listen to your mother!!! Thanks, again for my fabulous birthday present; I absolutely love it!!!!! I can't wait to go hiking. Dad and I had a really good time with you and John yesterday, thanks for spending the day with us. Tell John if he wants to borrow it I have the broom used to SWEEP the Yankees out of Fenway. :) Love you lots. Ugga-Muggas. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
mOM