Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inspiration Today



Check out the BasicGrey website. Their paper is sooooo awesome! I just love the fun colors and patterns they are always coming out with. I think these are my favorites right now from their Pheobe line. Every time I go to a stamping store I say, "Okay, no paper today" and then what do I come home with??? More paper of course! Well, I'm heading down to the Cape to see Miss Jenn this weekend. "Her store" is having a weekend crop and I'm all signed up to work on some projects. We call it her store, but she is really the manager there. LOL. Anyway, I'm sure I'll do a little shopping while I'm there and maybe, just maybe, I'll come home with a few new papers! Keep your eyes peeled to see if you spy these papers in some upcoming projects.

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

we have those papers in stock!!! watch out ;)