Thursday, April 19, 2007

Camera Class-Week 2


I had my second week of camera class last night and I'm loving it! The teacher is wonderful and it is such a small class that we all get to go over our photos with everyone. I was proud of myself for being confident with the group when my photos were up and it was met with great enthusiasm. Everyone seemed to really like the compostitions that I am framing and I was given good feedback about what to change technically to improve my photos to where I'd like to see them by the end of this 10 week class. These were the three favorites from last night. I showed one of them yesterday, but what the heck, you want to see it again don't you??? Hehehe. Last night we learned about lenses and it became oh so apparent that I need to purchase at least one additional lens sometime in the near future. Too bad the one I like costs around $400! What the life of an artist entails {insert dramatic sigh here}! Hahaha. I'll try to post again later tonight, it seems I've been "tagged" by Miss Jenn! Okay, Happy Pre-Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c. photos girlie!! Makes me want to clear the 550 pics on my CF card and get artsy ;)