Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Watch Out...I might shoot ya!

Hehehe. Tonight I started my first photography class. Well, that isn't exactly true...it's a camera/photography class. We will be learning all about digital SLR cameras, more importantly, I'll be learning about the one that I own and the one I use for work! Now I can finally unleash the true creative potential that is just waiting to burst out of me, and my camera, I'm sure. No more novice pictures from me I tell you...well, there I go lying again. I'm sure they will still continue to be both good and bad, since it IS an endless learning process. There is just sooooo much to learn. I'm very excited, and was thrilled with how happy and comfortable I was back in a classroom. The best part of the whole thing? My work is paying for the class. You can't get much better than that! So, you better watch out, because I'll be looking for subjects to shoot as "homework assignments." Pretty much, for the next ten weeks, my camera will be with me...EVERYWHERE I go! Have a great night!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

very cool hun!! where are you taking the classes?? maybe you can teach me a thing or 2 :)