Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

That means I was challenged to answer a question via a friend's blog. This time the question is what blogs/websites do I read on a regular basis. Here are my top five (at least for today!
1. Tara Whitney Great photography inspiration...gosh, I wish I had one ounce of this woman's talent. She's just plain amazing!
2. Ali Edwards An absolutely unbelievable woman. So talented, such an artist and designer and a devoted wife and mother. She really makes you stop and think about your life and what you're contributing back to society. Whenever I'm down, she lifts my spirits in an instant.
3. Steph Steph is a friend from Keene State College days. We see one another sometimes at the gym, but haven't had a chance to catch up lately. It's fun to hear stories about her cutie pie kiddos and her observations about life in general. She also takes really beautiful pictures that inspire me.
4. Elsie Flannigan Elsie is probably the most creative woman that I have ever come across! She is always creating something new, including a new stamp line and products that I can't wait to get once they are released. She is a painter, scrapbooker, crafter, author, photographer and all around artist and I think she's only 23! This girl has talent folks.
5. A Muse Artstamps This line of stamps is by far my favorite!!! Not only is my Miss Jenn a demonstrator for A Muse, but she also designs cards for them. I love how simple and clean their stamps and designs are. As many of you know, I use them on most of my card creations.

Okay, those are my five top picks. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Aleesh said...

Wow! I love the photographs on Tara Whitney's site! She has such a nice eye! (Boo on you for not including your sister's blog on the list of your favs, but I know you can't share it with the world because it is private....and that's the only reason it isn't #1 on your list....)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy! I just discovered that you had a blog!! If I *EVER* finish moving I might see you at the gym again! But now that I am in Concord, we HAVE to get the gang together for beverages!