Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Catching Up!

Hello out there in bloggerville!!! I'm sorry that I have been away for the last few days. I thought I would be able to catch up on Monday night, but then life took over. The Nor'easter hit NH hard and I was without power until around 1:30 (they had to send us home from work about a half hour after we arrived, since the power had been out for almost two hours at that point). It would have been a fun day off, except that I came home to no power too...so, no internet or cable, no baking fun treats for the new roomie, no going to the laundromat, no working on crafts (technically I probably still could have done this one, but with the low light and no heat, my little fingers were just too cold). My landlords are so nice, they invited me down to get warmed up by their gas stove, but I was doing okay under blankets, so I declined.

Anyway, power and heat came back on around 1:30, but I was still without cable and internet until around 4. I cleaned up around the apartment, read my new issue of "Real Simple" magazine and napped. Around 5, I decided that I should go grocery shopping instead of the laundromat. Really, who wants to carry clothes in all that wind and rain???

Okay, I'm babbling. I'll leave you with some fun pictures from Colorful Creations Spring crop weekend! It was so much fun and especially nice to spend some quality time with my Miss Jenn! I'll write again soon. Enjoy the afternoon!




No comments: