Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Little Bit of Spring For You!






To reward myself for all my cleaning and organizing this weekend, I treated myself to some flowers when I went grocery shopping yesterday! Red tulips, tipped with yellow, for the living room, purple irises for the kitchen and pink hyacinths for the dinning room (I couldn't get a good shot of the vase with the irises, but you get the idea). All three bunches for only $20! They make the whole apartment feel like Spring and they smell so yummy too, the only problem is the scents are all very strong and seem to overwhelm one another a bit. But I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying and appreciating the beauty of nature. I LOVE flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your pretty flowers! ..just a tad jealous that you actually have space on your diningroom table to a)utilize a runner and b) display those beautiful hyacinths in a row like that!!

See you in a few weeks :)