Thursday, April 5, 2007

Funny Bunny

I saw the cutest little felt bunnies on Elsie Flannigan's blog last week. She made some "ugly bunnies" for Easter. I loved the idea, even though I've never sewn before, and I had a birthday coming up for a little girl that I babysit. Well Emma's second birthday came and went last weekend, and I hadn't had time yet to try my hands at a felt creation for her. Last night I finally sat down and got to action! Isn't this little bunny sooooo cute??? And now that I know I can do it, I'm excited to make more for the other lovely little girls in my life! Anyone know which girls would enjoy these??? A handmade gift that cost less than $5 to make, who wouldn't love that? Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bunnies!!!! I do happen to know 2 girls who would enjoy them so will place my order. I'm sure the 3rd little girl would love it also, but I'm afraid she might pull the pieces off and that could be dangerous. Thanks for going back to the green format, it looks beautiful!!!! Love you. Ugga-Muggas. Mom
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Aleesh said...

OMG!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenn shurkus said...

OMG hun its freakin adorable !!!!!! i want one!!! :D

RachelDenbow said...

These are beautiful! Great job!