Sunday, November 4, 2007

Birthday Goodness

I had soooo much birthday goodness this weekend and I still have more celebrating to do with my parents tonight!

1. Scott and Joanne got me a hilarious card and g/c to Art Plus
2. I FINALLY got to go out with the girls to the Barley House and we had a blast
3. Met a new friend who seems really great...hoping to hang out again soon
4. Introduced to some new amazing music by said friend
5. Movies in Tilton and then shopping at Banana Republic with Joanne
6. A new pair of jeans that look AMAZING ON ME! And they were the first pair I tried on and they were on sale...can't get much better than that.

Hope you're all enjoying my birthday weekend too!

Hugs,
Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy day :)

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes