Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Getting ready to attempt my first Thanksgiving dinner and feeling pretty excited about it too! I was able to prepare a number of things last night, to keep the stress levels low today. My parents will be here in a few hours with the turkey, so I can prepare that and get it in the oven. I'll try to take some pictures to share later. Hope you're all able to share your holiday with your friends and/or family. I know that I have A LOT to be thankful for this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy all the preparations and I'm sure the meal will be great. Just breath!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Thank-you for a wonderful dinner and a wonderful day; Dad and I really enjoyed it! The dinner was fantastic and I truly appreciate how thoughtful you were to plan healthy foods that were delicious. I'm still ashamed that I NEVER attempted homemade gravy and yours was sooooo good on your first attempt! I will be expecting to see you on next season'e "Top Chef." Thanks again. Happy Thanksgiving.
All our love,
Dad and Mom
Ugga-Muggas
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX