Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Everything Happens for a Reason...

So apparently I had to have a crappy Monday to force me to go to the mall and buy new pants that actually fit (down practically two sizes, yippee!). While shopping for said pants, I had to see a dress that I fell in love with for New Years. After not even trying it on, I had to go back to see if I should get it, even though I don't exactly have plans for New Years, hahaha.

Joanne came along with me for advice, and after trying it on...YUP, it was perfect! Just a tad too small in the bust, but the way things are going these days, it should fit perfectly in the next month. So, I decide that since it's 40% off and I have a coupon from my birthday, it's totally worth it. Then, since I put it on a charge card, ANOTHER 15% OFF!!! Guess this week is looking up after all. I tried to find a picture of it online to share, but no luck. You'll all have to anxiously await the visual until I can snap a shot of it with my camera. And speaking of...I need to get back to some photos on this blog...sorry for the lack of photo love lately.

Off to Carrie's for dinner and trivia at the Barley House!

No comments: