Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's Official...

I'm at my halfway goal for weight loss!!! After today's workout, I decided to weigh myself and I'm down 15 pounds! I am so excited and proud of myself for really sticking to my exercise routine and healthy eating...even through the Thanksgiving holiday. But the work doesn't end here, I'm ready to tackle the next 15 and start 2008 off on the right foot. I'm hoping that if I put in even more hard work at the gym, I might be able to reach my goal by New Years.

Perhaps I should treat myself to a new outfit today...especially since most of my clothes are starting to become too large and I have a fabulous g/c to Banana Republic from my sister's family from my birthday. Not that I need an excuse to shop, but seriously, how could I not want to after such an awesome morning?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, what a wonderful weight loss!!! I have tried lately, but don't have the drive I need to really make it work. Congrat's to you!!!

Aleesh said...

Awesome!!! I told you those pants you bought out here aren't going to fit for too long!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Do you need a shopping buddy????? I could always force myself. :) Huge congratulations!!!!!! We all know how hard you have worked at this and the proof is seeing you; you look beautiful!!!!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

congratulations hun... that kicks ass :) and is an inspiration to me :)