Saturday, November 17, 2007

Outrageous

Last night I went to the first Monarchs game that I'd been to in a long time. I had forgotten how much I like ice hockey and I had a really great time, even though they lost. I spent most of the night laughing and talking and it was a nice way to end the long week. We even got to go hang out in a luxury box after the second period.

I met some new friends and stayed up way too late...while consuming a few too many beverages along the way. Apparently I still haven't learned my lesson about mixing different kinds of drinks and I'm feeling pretty sick today. (Alicia-picture how you were feeling last weekend). Will I ever learn?

I had been warned during the game that the group I was hanging out with would become "outrageous" as the night went on, but they really weren't that bad. They were a lot of fun and I'm hoping to hang out with them again. The only part that is outrageous today is that it is 5pm and my stomach still hates me...back to the couch for some rest.

2 comments:

Aleesh said...

I hear you, Sista!!! Believe it or not, I'm hitting the martinis tonight with Anthony!!

Anonymous said...

I've called Dr Phil for an intervention for both of you.
Love,
Mom