Monday, November 26, 2007

My Crappy Day

1. Planning my outfit ahead of time since I had to leave the house at 7am today, only to find that the pants I planned on wearing actually FELL OFF when I put them on. Normally, I would be excited about this, but not when I was already running late and didn't have time to iron. Guess it's been a few weeks since I'd worn them last.

2. Putting on the second choice pair of pants only to find that they were too big as well. Seriously, this is NOT a great time to spend money on new clothes, but I can't go into work looking like an idiot either. Finally settled on a different outfit that was still too big, but manageable.

3. Dropping my car off at the garage to get inspected, only to be reminded that it's time for the 30,000 mile check up. That will be $400, thank you very much.

4. Coming into work after a four day weekend, knowing that I have a ton of projects to get working on, only to find that the servers are down at work. No e-mail, no internet, no network folders, no accessible work.

5. Knowing that I also have a few meetings scheduled, but didn't actually print off my outlook calendar before the server issue, so running around trying to figure out where I'm suppose to be and what kind of meeting I'm suppose to be prepared for.

6. Getting to sit down at my desk to get my work done (computer server back up and running) to realize that it's already 3:30 and I only have an hour before I get picked up by the garage to get my car.

7. Getting my car back, but learning I have to bring it back in when they get more parts to fix my dome light (luckily that part will be under warranty)...P.S. You're also going to need new tires in the Spring...plan on another $500-$600...thank you very much again!

8. Treating myself to a manicure/pedicure after my horrible day only to ruin the pedicure on my drive home. Sweet!

YIKES...what a Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to being a grownup. :)
Love You!
Ugga-Muggas
Mom
XOXOXOXOXOX

Aleesh said...

I hate being a grown up!!!

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!! how shitty :( new tires already.. OUCH... ruined pedi... a CRIME! :)

*HUGS*