Sunday, September 23, 2007

Choose Your Own Adventure

Do you remember those books from when you were a kid? I always loved those books, but somehow I could never bring myself to chose a different ending. Of course I would read the other ending too...just to see what would have happened if I had gone in that direction, but I would always stick with my original choice, even if I liked the other one better.

For some silly reason, I started thinking about these books the other morning. I started feeling like my life is kind of like one of those books right now, but I'm finally starting to choose the alternate ending. I know that sounds really corny, but somehow it just fit with exactly how I was feeling. I have so many different paths that I can follow and each will turn out with a very different and new adventure! It's really exciting to think of reinventing myself to the person that I want to be. I feel like I have the chance to combine the Stacy "who I used to be" with the one "who I want to be" and it feels GREAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAY, Stacy!!!!! As always, we are the same person so we can help each other reinvent ourselves at the sam time. Luckily for you, you got smart much sooner than I did so will have all those extra years to be who you want to be. Daddy and I are so very proud of you and love you very much!!!!!!
All my love always,
Mom Ugga-Muggas
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy! I can TOTALLY relate to what you say here... I feel like that is what I've been doing as well, these past few months. Realizing who I am, new things I love, and letting my true style and thoughts shine through the "old me" along the way. It's awesome, and so freeing, and as hard as it will be at first, I can totally see that you are going to thrive!! :) HUGS!