Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I LOVE this show! I just always find a line or two in it that captures exactly how I feel about something...tonight the line that I could really relate to was about altering expectations and that is exactly what I'm doing in my own life right now. It was perfect. Things don't always happen as you expect them to, but it just means that you re-evaluate your outlook and adjust.

Anyway, I think the writing is great. I love the drama, the romance, the sadness and the eye candy doesn't hurt either. Tonight I got to enjoy all of the above with the wonderful Steph and her friend Angie. We had so much fun, I am really looking forward to hanging out with them again. I'm even letting them talk me into participating in Halloween this year! I don't know why, but I just never get into Halloween...I think it's all the stress of planning a costume, but the girls vowed to help me come up with something good, so we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm never get into halloween.. have we forgotten the week long appearance of the galaxy girls!!??? and.. if theres fun halloween plans being had.. i better be in on it!!!