Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ups and Downs

As in every one's life, some days are up and some are down. Yesterday was a pretty good day for me, but today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I think I was having some wacky dreams last night, because I woke up really upset. The morning went along the same way, but I did have a success at WW this morning with a 3 lb. weight loss this week! I was really proud of myself for that.

I know things are going to be up and down for a while, so please bear with me as I go through my little emotional roller-coasters. It's just hard to make changes in your life...even when you believe in your heart (and head) that they are for the best. Thanks to all my friends and family who have offered amazing support for me this week! I'll try to explain the situation to more of you, as the time is right, but I just feel that it's too personal for me, and loved ones involved, to post on this blog. I'll try to return to fun posts and pictures soon...

No comments: