Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry Again!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately and for the broken promise of photos, as I still haven't had a chance to take them yet. I have had a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head over this past week and they just aren't letting up. I'll try to get back to posting soon, but I have to make some pretty serious decisions about my life right now. I'll keep you all updated as to what is going on. Please don't worry about me (MOM), as I'm fine...it's just tough being a grown up sometimes and making those grown up decisions about if you have been making the right choices for yourself. Sometimes you just get to a point of reflection and need to decide what you really need to do for you to be happy and on the path that you want for the long term. Hope you all have a happy Sunday and just please keep me in your thoughts today.

No comments: