Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cleaning and Filing

Spent most of the day cleaning out my craft area and crafty table in the livingroom (um, wasn't that just suppose to be there for a little while???) I think it's been here pretty much since I moved in, except for a few times when I had company over...Oops! Anyway, I went through lots of old paperwork and shredded a bunch of junk mail that had been accumulating into monster piles. I really do love this shredder! Thanks Mom and Dad...it was a great present last year.

Now I'm ready to make a new mess while I start on some Halloween cards I'm doing for a swap with my HOWie listserve peeps...this should be fun, I haven't created since my studio crop on the cape...sheesh, that was forever ago! Maybe it will also inspire me to take some more pictures. Another thing I haven't been doing lately.

Thanks Steph and Alicia for your comments on the last post. I agree with both responses and it was great to see that everyone goes through the same things once in a while. The biggest realization is that compromise and communication are the two biggest factors and I'm slowly improving on both everyday, so that is a step in the right direction. As with anything, an adjustment period is always going to happen I suppose.

No comments: